We assume the following two requirements for this tutorial.
- Intermediate level skill of HARK network file construction
- The resources are available on the HARK Documentation page.
- Intermediate level knowledge of OpenCV
- Extremely well-written documentation can be found at here.
- Image I/O
- This tutorial tells how to use cameras supported by OpenCV
- Image Filtering
- Example of filtering an input image stream
- Image-based Segmentation and Object Tracking
- Example of image-based object tracking by particle filtering
- Feature Extraction of Each Object
- Example of feature extraction of a segmented image stream based on optical flow.