What is this
The HARK acoustic library was developed to make HARK easier to use in various of situations, and consists of a newly refactored core library in C++ and bindings for various languages.
Development language support status
- C++ : Supported. Can be used by calling the core library directly.
- Python : Supported. Python bindings are provided and can used by simply calling import hark.
- C# : We don’t support. Please develop at your own risk by referring to the sample. Sample C# bindings are provided for development in the VisualStudio environment.
- Obj-C/C++ : We don’t support. Please develop at your own risk referring to the sample. Sample Obj-C bindings are provided for development in the Xcode environment.
Bug reports are welcome, but please note that bugs related to bindings in unsupported languages will be given a lower priority to be fixed.
Quick start guide
- HARK Automatic Speech Recognition Pack (HARK音声認識セット)
- Latest version
- http://archive.hark.jp/harkrepos/dists/jammy/non-free/source/ for Ubuntu 22.04 (jammy).
- Old versions
Versions after v1.0.0 (Jan. 31, 2023) can be obtained from the apt repository.