Xbox One Kinect (Kinect V2) manufactured by Microsoft has the following features:
- 4 channel audio input (linear array)
- USB interface
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 64bit with USB3.0 (See the Kinect SDK recommended environment)
- Ubuntu is not yet supported
- Download the latest HARK for Windows on your Windows PC from here and install it.
- Download the latest Xbox One Kinect driver on your Windows PC from here and install it.
Plug your Xbox One Kinect into a USB 3.0 port of your Windows8 64bit PC.
The device can be seen as an sound recording device.
We suppose you've read the HARK document in HARK Documentation page, and you have an intermediate level skill of HARK network file construction.
To use your Xbox One Kinect in HARK, put AudioStreamFromMic module on the network and set its parameters as follows:
|LENGTH||int||512||Number of samples in one frame|
|CHANNEL_COUNT||int||4||Number of microphone channels|
|SAMPLING_RATE||int||16000||Sampling rate of the audio stream|
|DEVICE_TYPE||string||DS||Category of the sensors|